15 Fun Things to Do in Santa Clara this Weekend
Get Out and Enjoy Our Great City!
Now that the weather is heating up, Santa Clara, CA has a lot to offer. Here is a list of the top 15 things that you can do any time. So, why not pick one (or more) from this lineup and have a great time in one of the best cities in California! Courtesy of Anderson Behel, the best collision repair company in the entire South Bay!
1. Attend an event or go on a tour at Levi’s Stadium -where Super Bowl 50 was played!
2. Ride a rollercoaster or see a show at California’s Great America theme park!
3. Explore the people and technology that changed our world at the Intel Museum
4. Walk through the pedestrian mall at Santa Clara University
5. Have a picnic, take a walk, or just relax in beautiful Central Park
6. Visit the art galleries and sculpture garden at the Triton Museum of Art
7. Dine, shop, or see a movie at Mercado Santa Clara – less than a mile from Levi’s Stadium
8. Go back in time at historic Mission Santa Clara de Asis
9. Shop at Westfield Valley Fair
10. Fill your day viewing art at the de Saisset Museum
11. Take a photo next to the 32 ft. high Shrine of Our Lady of Peace statue
12. Take a self-guided walking tour of Santa Clara history at “Stroll into the Past”
13. See the statue of one of the iconic Popes – St. John Paul II
14. Take a selfie with the bronze statue of a Bronco at Santa Clara University
15. Go for a swim at George F. Haines International Swim Center