Driving Safety Tips for Halloween
Avoid a Scary Night and Read These
At Anderson Behel, we want you and your families to be safe when Halloween arrives. It’s a fun, exciting time especially for the younger kids, but it can also be a potentially dangerous holiday. The concept of people giving candy away drives some children wild, so make sure that you’re always aware of the road and anticipate young people darting out from sidewalks and between parked vehicles. Have a great Halloween and keep some of these very basic safety tips in mind, offered courtesy of Anderson Behel, the finest collision repair facility in Silicon Valley, with more training, certifications and skills.
• All motorists need to be especially alert and cautious when driving on Halloween because of the high number of pedestrians walking the streets.
• Watch for children darting out from between parked cars.
• Watch for children walking on roadways, medians and curbs. • Enter and exit driveways and alleys carefully.
• At twilight and later in the evening, watch for children in dark clothing.
• Never use your cell phone while driving.
• Discourage teens from driving on Halloween. There are too many hazards and distractions for inexperienced drivers.