Does Your Old Car Need New Paint?
Let's Make it New For You at Anderson Behel!
At Anderson Behel, Santa Clara’s best spot for collision repair we want you to know that if your car is getting a little long in the tooth but still runs great, you can help it to look as terrific as it feels by having it professionally repainted. The reasons for repainting are numerous, but some of the main ones include:
- The body is faded from the elements and shows signs of cracking and peeling
- The body is starting to show signs of rust
- Your vehicle doesn’t “shine up” like it used to, even after waxing
- You’re been involved in a collision
- You are planning on selling your car soon and want to maximize resale value
- You want to sell your car quicker and help it stand out from the competition
- Your car’s been damaged by a particularly vicious storm
- You just feel like driving around in a different color!
Having a car professionally repainted can represent a significant investment depending on the make and model, so you want to be sure you choose the right body shop to do the job.
What to Look For in an Auto Body Painting Service
Insist on using a quality auto body shop that is backed up by a great reputation, that has extensive experience, and whose professional technicians know what they’re talking about.
–Get a written quote.
–Get clear time estimates for how long the job will take.
–Ask for a tour of their facility: if they refuse then they may have something to hide; time to go elsewhere!
–The facility should have all the trappings of a quality painting operation: paint booth, fans, heat lamps, paint guns, etc. It should also be a clean and dust-free environment.
–Ask about the credentials of their technicians: are they experienced, friendly and knowledgeable?
–Remember: cheaper is not necessarily better. When it comes to something as important as your paint job, it’s worth paying a little more to have it look top-notch.
When it’s time to repaint your buddy on wheels, trust a quality auto body shop like Anderson Behel, the South Bay’s premier body shop that uses all of the newest techniques and equipment in the collision industry today. We are seasoned vehicle painting specialists who know how to do it right the first time and will give your car that just-off-the-lot shine you’re looking for at a reasonable price!